Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Restarting this Blog

 

            Due to unavoidable circumstances I have been gone for three years, but now I am back

and will be posting about once a week.

            No subject will be off the table and I will state what I believe to be orthodox Christian opinions on the topics at hand. I have no intention of being argumentative or judgmental. If you disagree with what I say, that is OK. I will seek to post in the spirit of Romans 12:18.

εἰ δυνατόν, τὸ ἐξ ὑμῶν μετὰ πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰρηνεύοντες

(Literal translation: “if possible of you, with all men, living in peace/being in peace”)

(English paraphrase: “As much as it is left up to you, be at peace with everyone.”)

 

My main goal will not be to please you or to anger you, but to make you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment