Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 14, 2010

"Dear Lucky Agent" Contest

I have submitted an entry into the "Dear Lucky Agent" Contest currently being run by Guide to Literary Agents, one of the blogs in my list below. The genre for this particular contest is Fantasy and Science Fiction and I have submitted my novel, Chosen, which is best described as a Crossover Christian Young Adult Military Science Fiction Romance. The designation "crossover" means that the novel could be considered for publication into both the Christian and secular markets. Crossover Christian novels such as Chosen often contain no overt supernatural elements.

As you may know from my profile, I am a published writer; not at the level I would wish, but published nonetheless. Some say that science fiction is atheistic, but that is because we have not yet adequately staked our claim to at least one corner of the genre. My novel, Chosen, is my attempt to do so and is in keeping with the stated aims of this blog.

κηρυσσων την βασιλειαν του θεου και διδασκων τα περι του κυριου ιησου χριστου μετα πασης παρρησιας ακωλυτως.
A themed blog based on the idea that Christians should be, and are, in every nook and cranny and that they should, and do, excel in every field. Comments on films, current events, doctrinal questions, ethics, science, humor, etc. Recurrent postings will feature Christians, Film Comments, Book Comments. Readers are encouraged to comment and to suggest new topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment