Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Answers to Yesterday's Post

Here are the answers to yesterday's post.

1. The lad is a diminuitive percussionist.
The Little Drummer Boy
2. Decorate the entry-ways.
Deck the Halls
3. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
Silent Night
4. ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Noel, Noel
5. Present me dual incisors for this festive yuletide.
All  I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
6. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
7. Exuberation to this orb.
Joy to the World
8. 288 Yuletide hours.
The Twelve Days of Christmas
9. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
Do You Hear What I Hear?
10. The red-suited Papa is due in this burg.
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
11. Far back in a hay bin.
Away in a Manger
12. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
Go Tell It On the Mountain
13. I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
I Saw Three Ships on Christmas Day
14. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
15. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
Jingle Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment