Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Earliest Easter Memories

This morning our Sunday School teacher asked each one of us to tell the class about our earliest memories of Easter.  I made the class laugh.

My earliest memory of Easter is from when I was about four or five years old.  My parents got us ready and carried us to the 5 AM Easter Sunrise Service on top of Red Mountain .  I remember being angry because I was going to miss the 6 AM broadcast of the Gumby television series.

Gumby Episode #28, "Melon Felons" is below.


Some videos will not play properly when you click on the triangle.  Instead,  click on the title line in the picture and the video will begin .  When the video is completed, close the You Tube pop-up window to return to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment