Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

If I Could, Updated

Recently, I posted a statement about a phrase someone wrote on our message board in our laboratory rest room.  They wrote, "If I could."  I wrote, "I would."  Today, someone has added, "Be rich."

I'm sure most of us would not reject an opportunity to be wealthy.  The problem is that many people think that being rich, or being a celebrity, would solve all their problems.  Their eyes are on material things rather than the unlimited value of the Blood.


“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Matthew 6:19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment