Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 5, 2013

“…. I’d like to think there is a heaven.”


Billy Crystal (b. 1948) is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer, and film director.  He has hosted the Academy Awards nine times and has appeared in numerous classic comedic films.  He recently released a memoir, Still Foolin’ ‘Em: Where I’ve Been, Where I’m Going, and Where the Hell Are My keys?

In a recent USA Today interview he mentions his love for his wife of forty-three years.  “… we laugh a lot. Janice has always made me laugh.  … I can’t bear to think of life without her.  I want to go first because I don’t want to miss her.  I’d like to think there is a heaven, and it will start from the happiest day in your life.  I’ll be 18, and Janice Goldfinger will walk by me in a bikini, and I will follow her, and it will start all over again.”

“….  I’d like to think there is a heaven.”  How sad it is that he does not know.


No comments:

Post a Comment