Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

When the Only Person You Want to Talk to is Your Dog

Recently, I saw a woman wearing a tee shirt which said, "Leave me alone! I'm only talking to my dog today!"  We all feel that way sometimes.  Your dog will love you and listen to you even if you are in a sour mood. Even if you are a bad person.

The next time you are in a mood like this, try taking to God. He will always listen. He is always there, even when you do not talk. He wants you you to talk to Him. He comes to you, even when you do not want Him to.

'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.  Revelation 3:20

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8


"Scripture quotations taken from the New American Standard Bible ®,
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973,
1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
Used by permission." (www.Lockman.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment