Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Comment: Life's Little Destruction Book

We've all seen little instruction books with trite, often quite simplistic "advice."  Life's Little Destruction Book, which clearly says on its cover that it is "A Parody," tells you how to be successfully insensitive and self-centered.  I laughed all the way through it.  I know people who appear to be following the instructions in this book to the letter and I also know that all of us have practiced at least a few of these activities from time to time.

Some of my favorites (making me laugh the hardest) include:
"Take the hotel towel."
"Leave the toilet seat up."
"Brag a lot."
"Notice good ideas and pass them off as your own."
"Let your nose hair grow out."
"Make scary faces at babies."
"Leave used dental floss on the bathroom sink."
"Give little kids clothes for their birthdays."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment