Search This Blog

Translate This Page

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why I Sometimes Post Shocking Things on This Blog


Some web pages and sources referenced on this blog may shock you. Some may contain profanity, hostile attitudes, offensive images, and other disturbing elements. As Christians, we need to know about these things.  It is short-sighted to be like the proverbial ostrich and “hide our heads in the sand.” (See the note at the end of this post.)
 
I never edit sources which I quote here because I believe we are all big boys and girls.  Jesus said, “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” (Matthew 10:16)
……………………………………………………………………………….
Ostriches do not actually bury their heads in the sand. http://www.ostriches.org/factor.html#head

No comments:

Post a Comment